Periodic table stylus pens are upgrade of Periodic Table Pens by adding stylus function to work on any capacitive touch screen mobile devices, such as iphone6 iphone6 plus, ipad,iphone6s, Samsung Galaxy 5, tablets, Surface, Android mobile phones and tablets, etc
This stylus pen hides a roll-out Periodic Table, which is now updated to 2015 newest periodic table of elements version and will be further updated in future. On the front side is a full color Periodic Table, which contain Name, symbol, atomic number, atomic mass at human eye readable size. The back side contain 57-71 Lanthanide Series and 89-103 Actinide Series and features a plethora of science facts including common conversion factors, physical constants, pressure equivalents, length equivalents, etc
A video demo of how the periodic table pens works (Similar pen in the vidieo only different in pen style and don’t have stylus function). If you have trouble to see video, you open in an direct link at here.
Featuring a rubberized grip and convenient pocket clip, this is a great everyday pen for yourself and a thoughtful gift for other.
- Periodic table stylus pen for ease of looking up elements
- Double sided with periodic table both on front and on back.
- Colored-coded for distinguishing between metals, non-metals, and noble gas families, and differentiating types of metals, solids, liquids, and gases from synthetic elements
- Name, symbol, atomic number, weight, mass
- Back side with physical constants, pressure equivalents, length equivalents
- With stylus tip, works on Ipad, Iphone 6 Iphone 6 Plus, Android mobile phones, tablets, or any capacitive touchscreen devices.
- Suitable for age 13 and older
Choose your favorite barrel color: